With many moms having to work, either as a full time mom, working from home or outside of the home, it’s essential to share stories, recopies and advice, to help each other out so that each mom may have the best information to raise a great family. Here are 20 sites that will help you do just that.
These blogs cover everything from work, life, to relationships. They are put out by working mom’s to help other working mom’s in their daily life.
1. Money Saving Mom – Follow along with Crystal, a wife and mother to three, as she show’s you how to save money, shop smart, and get all that you can for your dollar.
2. Life as Mom – “Let’s face it. Unless you’ve got a nanny, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, and a chef, it’s hard to manage a home and family–and still keep a smile on your face. Join me as I try to figure it out.” I couldn’t have said it better myself.
3. Motherthoughts – Adena is a Jewish mother, feminist, writer, and researcher, that wanted a place to share her thoughts. She hopes that you will find them not only interesting, but helpful in your world as a mother.
4. 5 Minutes for Mom – is there to provide an essential, go-to site for moms. This site not only entertains you but will inform you on many issues facing mom’s today. Brought to you by identical twins, Janice and Susan, they wanted a place to share stories, communicate, inform and help others.
5. Working Mother Blog – This is a blog about working mom’s, whether you are a stay at home mom or work from home mom, or have a job; every mom feels many of the same pressures. This mom just started her own business and she’s trying to juggle the business and family.
6. Blonde Mom Blog – is brought to you by a soccer mom with two beautiful little girls, a husband, two dogs and a fish. Working as a social media coordinator, while her husband deals with a computer services business, they are working together to build a life and a family.
7. The Working Mom – Talk about a busy mom, this part time ophthalmologist, part time micro business owner, part time graduate student and FULL TIME MOM is struggling to find balance in the confusing world of multitasking.
8. Crazy Working Mom – This wife and mother from Arkansas, brings you a fun and information filled blog. With post about Christmas stocking stuffers to movie reviews, you will find something here that will make you smile.
9. Working Mom’s Blog – A blog for working mom’s by working moms. This is a community, who works together and discusses the art of juggling marriage, kids and work.
10. Work It, Mom! – Is here to help you by talking about issues affecting working moms and talking about what’s happening in the “Work It, Mom!” community. Work It, Mom! Is brought to you by Nataly, a wife and mother trying to juggle her time.
One of the many things that working mothers find hard, is finding time to cook good meals, even though most mothers believe that sitting down together for a meal is the best way to spend some quality family time together. Many of these blogs will help you find ways to be creative in your preparation, cooking, and time scheduling to be able to ensure your family has this time together.
11. Role Mommy.com – This site, managed by Beth, helps you keep up with your kids, while keeping up with your own goals and dreams. Through this online community, you will stay informed through reviews, essays, and podcast on everything you need to know, to keep your goals alive.
12. Busy Mom’s Journal – This is a great site about a mother who is an exercise fanatic, loves to eat, and has a teenage daughter. She has completed eight marathons, and five triathlons. In this blog you will find post like “another lesson from my daughter” to “a stressful, emotional quotient-building morning”.
13. Busy Mom’s Blog – This site, brought to you by Anna, is about a mother of two toddlers going through their daily life. You will find healthy recipes, craft ideas, disciplining techniques and all sorts of plays and tricks for entertaining the kids.
14. BusyMom.net – Follow, converse and share with this mom of 3 kids. On this site you will find post ranging from “Happy Cyber Monday Eve” to “25 Things You Did Not Want To Know”.
15. Mommy’s Kitchen – Tina, a stay at home mother of three, says “the kitchen is the room in my house that I feel most comfortable in”. She brings you this site to share recipes, stores and advice about cooking and keeping your family happy.
16. A Busy Mom of Two – is brought to you by a mom who works full-time outside of the home, while raising two kids and married. She started this blog to share her stories, her money saving adventures, and share some recopies.
17. Busy Moms Recipe – is an inspirational site featuring quick and easy-to-prepare recipes for today’s busy families. Along with the recipes, we also feature the “best of the web” selections, inspirational messages, freebies, cooking tips, contests, and more.
18. Make – Ahead Meals for Busy Moms – How many times have you had to try and create a quick meal? This site, by Jane Doiron, will help you with simple recipes, how to prepare ahead of time, how and what to freeze and how to schedule you meals.
19. Busy mom’s blog for easy and chic knits – Deniss brings you the busy mom’s blog for easy and chic knits. This blog covers a ton of categories from great recipes, fashion, eBay, to knitted bags. If you are looking for something, this is the place to start.
20. busy mom – Brought to you by Emily, a mom raising two kids, one cute little boy and one husband. She doesn’t think of Busy Mom as a blog, but as an informational website with a personal twist! She strives to include informational articles that a Busy Mom of any age would find useful, as well as great Busy Mom tested recipes and of course, a ton of the best giveaways!